Urology is the brach of medicine that examines urinary system of women and men and genital system of men.
Urınary system: is a sytem that formed with kidney, urethrea, bladder, ureter
Urethrea is approaximetly 3-5 centimetres. It is between bladder and the end of the vagina. In men it is between tip of penis and bladder, It is approaximetly 20-25 centimetres. It goes through end of the baldder and continues in the penis.
The branch of urology gets a diagnose and treats diseases of urinary system of men and women, also genital system of men (penis and testicles).
The branch of urology, besides open surgeries, also performs closed surgeries based on modern technological methods such as endoscopy and laporoscopy. We can classify these attempts as follows.
- ANDROLOGY ( Treatment and Diagnosis of Sexual Dysfunctions of Men)
- Men Interfility
- Erectil Dysfunciton, Medical and Interventional Treatment (EDSWT- Shockwave Therapy- PRP Therapy),
- Premature Ejeculation
- Maleformation in penis and curvature ( Peyronie’s disease)
- Varicocele (varicose veins in the testicle) surgical and medical treatments (Treatment of varicocele with MICROSURGERY using intraoperative doppler under microscopic vision)
- Kidney, ureter, bladder, disease of prostate, endoscopic (closed) surgeries and treatments.Böbrek, üreter, mesane, prostat hastalıkları (stone, tumor, stenosis)
- Diagnostic Cystoscopy, ureterorenoscopy procedures
- Ureteroscopic (closed) removal of kidney, ureter and bladder stones using laser (URS-RIRC)
- Transrectal Prostate Guided Biopsy procedure with Fusion Biopsy technique in prostate diseases.
- Endoscopic (closed) Prostatectomy operations with Laser or Bipolar system in prostate diseases
- Laparoscopic kidney, bladder and prostate surgeries
- Non-surgical prostate treatment using laser (Trans Perineal Laser Prostate Ablation Treatment TPLA)
- Treatment of laser burning of the cancer applied without removing the prostate in prostate cancer (focal ablation in prostate cancer-organ preserving micro-invasive surgery)
- Woman Urology- Urogynecology
- Medical and surgical treatments of incontinence
- Bladder, rectum and uterine prolapse surgeries
- TOT, TVT surgeries
- Urologic Oncology
- Open and endoscopic (closed) surgeries and medical treatments of kidney, bladder, prostate, testicle tumors
- Pediatric Urology
- Undescended testis
- Medical and surgical treatments of hypospadias, vesicoureteral reflux, enuresis nocturna, enürezis nokturna, hydrocele, bubonocele, circumcision